In addition to the usual Universal Precautions already in place as recommended by the CDC, ADA, AAPD, and OSHA, additional measures have been taken to ensure the safety of staff and patients. Some of these measures include:
- COVID-19 symptom screening of your child the day of their appointment using an online texted form
- All individuals entering our office will be asked to continue wearing a face covering REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS. As a healthcare facility, we are required to follow guidelines set by the CDC and MA Department of Health. Please bring one from home as we are experiencing a shortage of mask supplies.
- Medical and dental updates will be completed using online forms so there will be no exchange of paper forms required.
- Physical barriers and social distancing will be followed in the office common areas.
- Removal of waiting room toys and magazines
- Disinfection of common areas and restrooms several times throughout each day
- Medical grade air purification system ( Surgically Clean Air Units) to sanitize the air throughout the office have been installed
- Additional personal protective equipment to be used by the office staff depending on the type of procedure being done
- We strongly emphasize the importance of maintaining your child’s oral health and prevention of disease.
We will still be providing prizes and bad jokes by Dr. Donley!